[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sci-Fi Buffs -Torchwood added - Page 5 - Carers UK Forum

Sci-Fi Buffs -Torchwood added

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I still watch it...but only 'cos the kids do. Yes it does have good moments but torchwood was meant to be similar to Dr who in that it dealt with alien/ other world stuff rather than earth bound mysteries...

on a side note me and hte boys went to London last week and went to the Dr who exhibit...I now love Matt as the dr! I do have pics and stuff but just massivly busy.(scuse bad spelling)
Hi Sparkly Image

Glad you all had a good time Image

I'd love to take Youngest to the Exhibition. She found going to London with her old school rather hard-going but I was just wondering if there are flashing lights, etc. (she is hypersensitive - still awaiting news on what happened after her strange EEG results).

Doctor Who is back on August 27th too Image

Sezzie x x x
Hi Sparkly Image

Glad you all had a good time Image

I'd love to take Youngest to the Exhibition. She found going to London with her old school rather hard-going but I was just wondering if there are flashing lights, etc. (she is hypersensitive - still awaiting news on what happened after her strange EEG results).

Doctor Who is back on August 27th too Image

Sezzie x x x
Not flashing lights as such but in the one sort of interactive room we 'fought' with the darleks and the darlek lihgts were going on and of. There are not huge crowds either.
I'm a bit worried that I may have 'grown up' as I'm not as excited about Dr Who coming back as I usually am at this point. I've watched the trailers and I just keep thinking meh..... its the amy show!
I'm a bit worried that I may have 'grown up' as I'm not as excited about Dr Who coming back as I usually am at this point. I've watched the trailers and I just keep thinking meh..... its the amy show!
You're not the only one who thinks it's the amy show.
The original Doctor Who series concentrated far more on the companions than the Doctor. Personally as a kid I wanted more of the occasionally dotty old Doctor, without realising that part of the problem was William Hartnell's health and he had huge problems remembering and delivering lines.

The new series brought that back with a vengeance. Was it the Doctor or Rose? First episode title? "Rose" - and you saw less of the Doctor than you did of Rose.

It's one of the reasons that - while I quite like elements of the show - I find it hard to watch. And it's becoming increasingly obvious who "the best man I ever knew" that River Song killed is going to be. And I don't mean the Doctor.
So Dr who is back did any one watch it? Did you like/enjoy it?

I wasn't over keen there's something missing its not Matt Smith. I think its the writting. I'll continue to watch it until the end of the series but...... I think Stephen Moffats killed Dr Who never mind River Song Image
So Dr who is back did any one watch it? Did you like/enjoy it?

I wasn't over keen there's something missing its not Matt Smith. I think its the writting. I'll continue to watch it until the end of the series but...... I think Stephen Moffats killed Dr Who never mind River Song Image
We watched it and I thought it was quite funny. My son explained the time ellements aspect to it for me but I think Steven Moffats needs a new job.
Finally watched the last episode of Torchwood. Loved it Image
I just think there was too many episodes in the series, it could have been halved.
Three more episodes of Dr Who then I'll be watching TV even less than I do now Image
Finally watched the last episode of Torchwood. Loved it Image
I just think there was too many episodes in the series, it could have been halved.
Three more episodes of Dr Who then I'll be watching TV even less than I do now Image
I loved the last one...it felt mroe like torchwood. A lot of it could have been condensed and the series halved I agree. I still don't like the american feel to it though. It would be like them taking over 'our' dr who Image Image