[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sci-Fi Buffs -Torchwood added - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Sci-Fi Buffs -Torchwood added

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I've got a theory that is totally outlandish - re. the astronaut...

... I think it was the Doctor himself Image

Apparently, the Good Man gets cloned in tomorrow's episode (not a spoiler.. just pretty obvious really.. an episode about cloning means he's going to be cloned).

So.. was the shot Doctor the clone?

I'm giving myself a headache... Image

Sezzie x x
for example, a Silent who managed to escape only by being unrecognisable in the suit and therefore safe from the army of humans raised against the Silents in 1969 and beyond. And of course, they would certainly have a reason for killing the Doctor.
Good point!

Apparently, the Good Man gets cloned in tomorrow's episode (not a spoiler.. just pretty obvious really.. an episode about cloning means he's going to be cloned).

Sezzie x x
I didn't know tomorrows episode was about clones Image but no the Dr shot could not be the clone due to the words the shot Dr said (that was a difficult sentence!) he went on about how all these years he spent saving human (paraphrased) a clone could not have said that...and theres a clone of him anyway with Rose(ok that makes sense only in my head!) Image

Sezzie x x
I didn't know tomorrows episode was about clones Image but no the Dr shot could not be the clone due to the words the shot Dr said (that was a difficult sentence!) he went on about how all these years he spent saving human (paraphrased) a clone could not have said that...and theres a clone of him anyway with Rose(ok that makes sense only in my head!) Image
Sorry Sparkly - thought you may have seen the trailers that have been out.. Image

The Doctor seemed to know who was shooting him. I can't help but feel it was something he set up himself, in league with Canton. Why did older Canton have the petrol, for example? Why was he so resolute that it was the real Doctor who was dead?

10.5 will be back at some point too. Not this series but I wouldn't mind betting he'll be back for the 50th Anniversary. Mind you, just to make our heads really hurt, was the alternate universe affected by the Big Bang 2?

Questions, questions...

Sezzie x x
Boy, you guys go way too deep for me, but I like reading this thread.

But here's a question....

Now that the Doctor looks like that actor Matt Smith, does the one with Rose still look like that bloke who played Macbeth?

Now that the Doctor looks like that actor Matt Smith, does the one with Rose still look like that bloke who played Macbeth?
Yes because he was not a time lord and does not regenerate.

Yes because he was not a time lord and does not regenerate.
Indeed he does - he'll age with Rose too - because he's not a timelord and.. can't.. regenerate.. Image

The Doctor now has TWO clones/doubles now.. Matt Smith's clone in the last episode - what do we call him? 11.5? Image

Sezzie.
Joy is me. First I discover a site for carers that looks like its really going to be helpful
.... Then I discover there are Dr Who Geeks on it!!!!!
Joy is me. First I discover a site for carers that looks like its really going to be helpful
.... Then I discover there are Dr Who Geeks on it!!!!!

Awww... you love us really Image

Sezzie.
Booksey ...you sure are going to fit in here!!! nutty as the rest of us! Image

Dr Who and me. Image Image Image I was so so keen on David Tennant .... that i havent watched one episode since. Yep, shame on me ...throwing my toys out of the pram again Image Image Image

ps IF ONLY they will put DT on Strictly .....and teach him to tango and foxtrot... i will forgive them. Image Image
Image Image Image

Did you watch DT in 'Single Father' and the recent drama about Manchester United, Audrey?

Sezzie x x