[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Satement - Carers UK Forum

Satement

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
i am doing my mums (caree) Dla renewal form.

the question i am filling in is About Someone Who Knows You

I am finding this part quite hard as how do i write about how it effects them? i am not sure where to start on this. ok i see her every day but somethings i do are just reaction as i have being it for so long. i dont know how to start write it.
Hi Sian

I was thinking about you the other day Hope you're Okay. I get our local branch of dial to help with the DLA renewals because I never know how to exactly word things is there anyone local to you that can help?
hiya
havent been on here for a while. i have filled out the form with the help of benefits and work. have you heard of them? they are an online forum/help site.

silly me i have to do the staement because i put my name in the box so i cant ask anyone else to do it Image . i just dont know what to put. I mean the health/physical problems and how they affect mum have already be mentioned on the form so why do we need to write it out again? silly people at the Dwp Image i wonder if they know how hard it is.

anyway how are you? Image
hiya
havent been on here for a while. i have filled out the form with the help of benefits and work. have you heard of them? they are an online forum/help site.

silly me i have to do the staement because i put my name in the box so i cant ask anyone else to do it Image . i just dont know what to put. I mean the health/physical problems and how they affect mum have already be mentioned on the form so why do we need to write it out again? silly people at the Dwp Image i wonder if they know how hard it is.

anyway how are you? Image
Just write a bullet point list of things that affect her and say how next to it. If you are already repeating what is said in the main form that's ok.
You should have already identified when completing the form the problems your mother has in caring for herself and any mobility problems, you now need to explain what you have to do for your mother in your role as her carer because she cannot do these things unaided.