[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
saga. - Carers UK Forum

saga.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
i responded to an online survay for saga today,attitudes to government ideas on capital gains tax etc.but there was a question about what saga should try to do in charitable works.interesting.help me here.what do you folks think about that one.
Have any of you folks ever done business with saga?.What was your opinion of their services?.
Saga is a business. IMO they shouldn't become involved in charity work in any shape or form.
Almost every large company supports a charity. It keeps their taxes down a bit and looks good to be able to say they support this or the other charity. Some companies, like SAGA, have decided to ask their customers what they do or whom they should support. Better that than the Chairman of the Board setting up a fund for the relief of ex-Chairmen! Image
We have SAGA Home & Contents insurance and it seems to be OK, in fact we discovered that Jan's power chairs (she has two, 1 for indoor uses only and an indoor/outdoor one) and scooter are covered also at no extra cots!
You can also apply to Saga for a well deserved carers break. I am sorely tempted myself actually.
I GET LOTS OF MAILINGS FROM saga,so IM GRATEFULL TO THOSE WHO HAVE RESPONDED WITH INFO ABOUT THE SERVICES SAGA OFFER.THANKS.
Who are they?
http://www.saga.co.uk/health/carers/

In case anybody wants to apply.
Im deeply gratefull for the info so far.Thanks.