[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Safeguarding and GP - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Safeguarding and GP

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Thank you for your input. I do understand it is a decision some people find easier to make than others and I have had a horrific experience when my father was dieing. He had lung cancer and we were trying to move him when he suddenly started dyeing. We called 999 and the paramedics arrived I instinctly asked them to resuscitate him ..he was my dad. The paramedic started shouting at me saying things like they would break his ribs during the process and did I want that etc. It was a living nightmare.
For me it's the way the NHS are going about it. It feels very pressured and I am not convinced it should be like this.
Maybe if they ask this at time of registration or say at a yearly campaign.
I am sorry you were pressured Judith. It's not right and awful they seem to have such power over people's rights. Very disturbing.
My mum was asked when in hospital. The consultant explained what was involved and the implications for her very frail body, and gave her the option of "letting nature take it's course", the option she chose. It was very sensitively dealt with.