[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sadness for Carer Heather Wardle and her son James. - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Sadness for Carer Heather Wardle and her son James.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Perhaps heather and james are now at peace and in a better place than this horrible world.

It is sacrelage that gordon brown or even ivan lewis or a spkesperson for the government would have given a condolence speech press confrance.

Seeing this story really upsets me that this is what Carers are faced with on a daily basis and this government just continues to turn the blind eye and think we will all just go away.

Well i have news we will not we will fight them to try and prevent this form happening or how my CARERS LIVES AND CAREES LIVES WILL BE LOST until we get the justice and the proper income and the support we all need in each of our caring roles throughout the uk.

I am surprised that david cameron who has a disabled son has not made any condolance speech.

May be the reason is that this government is miles and miles detached from the public and the people they were suppose to represent and portect.

once again my thoughts are with heather and james and may theu rest in peace.RIP

KENNETH2DUNDEENOW FIFE
heather an james wardle

What can I say I have seen this time and time again over the years were Carers take there lives it depress me to think that no one really care what happen in today’s society. And now I see that her son James has been found dead as well. How many carers and children have to die before someone take action? My heart goes out to the family.

Adam
Eternal Rest, God bless the family left behind. Image Image
marie x
This has made me so sad.

Rest in peace Heather and James.
Such a tragedy, RIP Heather and James.
Perhaps heather and james are now at peace and in a better place than this horrible world.

It is sacrelage that gordon brown or even ivan lewis or a spkesperson for the government would have given a condolence speech press confrance.

Seeing this story really upsets me that this is what Carers are faced with on a daily basis and this government just continues to turn the blind eye and think we will all just go away.

Well i have news we will not we will fight them to try and prevent this form happening or how my CARERS LIVES AND CAREES LIVES WILL BE LOST until we get the justice and the proper income and the support we all need in each of our caring roles throughout the uk.

I am surprised that david cameron who has a disabled son has not made any condolance speech.

May be the reason is that this government is miles and miles detached from the public and the people they were suppose to represent and portect.

once again my thoughts are with heather and james and may theu rest in peace.RIP

KENNETH2DUNDEENOW FIFE
Firstly Rest in peace Heather & James - it is so very very sad! Image Image Image

Secondly, Wow Kenneth! I agree 100% with everything you so courageously have said! Good for you! Justice For Carers!
James Hughes was 'the most beautiful of all creations,' says his father

By Rod Chaytor 26/04/2008

Devastated father of James Hughes last night talked of his love for his dead son saying James's "aura of happiness and mischief was plain for all to see".

Paul Hughes, 42, finding it hard to contain his grief, said the loss had left a massive hole in his life.

He went on: "My son was the most beautiful of Mother Earth's creations that I have had the privilege to meet.

"He taught us that the strong should look after the weak and so much about what was important and what was not important in life."

Advertisement
Until recently he had met up with James several times a week. Despite being severely disabled, he said James was very tactile and loved to touch and taste everything with a particular fondness for pizza and bananas.

He also loved swimming and being outdoors.

Paul, who lives in Redditch with his wife Debbie, explained: "He was a happy-go-lucky soul and always had a smile on his face.

"He brought out the best in people he met, which is why I think it's affected so many people the way it has."

Paul was touched when people he had not heard from in 15 years or more had called to console him over James's death.

He said: "Although he was 22 years old, James retained the innocence of childhood."

As soon as he found out about his former wife's death he had the most awful feeling something had happened to his son.

And the terrible news when it came left him "devastated and gutted".

"He was irreplaceable and it's left a massive hole in my life," he said.

"Myself and my family would like to take this opportunity at this most shattering of times to pay tribute to our beloved James.

My son was the most beautiful of Mother Earth's creations that I have had the privilege to meet. His aura of happiness and mischief was plain for all to see.

He taught us that the strong should look after the weak and so much about what was important and what was not important in life.

He was a happy-go-lucky soul and always had a smile on his face. He brought out the best in people he met, which is why I think it's affected so many people the way it has.

I have had calls from people I haven't seen for 15 years who remembered meeting James.

Although he was 22 James retained the innocence of childhood and he was very, very precious.

He was irreplaceable and it's left a massive hole in my life."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories ... -20395215/
The last news I heard about this tragedy was that the young man's body was found in a suitcase decomposing. How come his father didn't know he was missing for some time if he was 'seeing him several times a week'. Didn't the alarm bells start ringing.
May the joy that young James gave to this world bring a small amount of comfort to those that knew him.

May they both rest in peace.

We have to hope that soon the plight of carers and the carees soon become recognised and help that is so badly needed is offered to all. I had no help until I found this site - it is not there for everyone.
I'm not judging anything said as the info leaking from the press is very contradictory. Image

It's clear something tragic happened, we may never know the true picture.

Media innuendo is, as always totally unsubstantiated and may well be false. . it wouldn't be the first time would it! Image Image

marie x