[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
what am i intitled too? - Carers UK Forum

what am i intitled too?

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hi everyone
need some advise!

i get carers for my daughter at the minute and in our household its just me and her.
after the new year me and my partner have decided to all move in together since weve been together 3 years now

the thing is he works full time so we will be claiming working tax credits and i loose my insome support but will i loose my carers money as well?
not sure how that 1 works. ill still be the one caring mostly for my daughter.

any advise welcome.
thanks Image
not entirely sure but this is a useful site. sorry i don't know more.

https://www.turn2us.entitledto.co.uk/en ... lator.aspx
Be careful not to use the word "partner" when you talk to the DWP, they may well misinterpret it and launch a fraud investigation on the assumption that you have already been living together as man and wife, he only becomes a partner for benefit purposes when he moves in with you.
Hi everyone
need some advise!

i get carers for my daughter at the minute and in our household its just me and her.
after the new year me and my partner have decided to all move in together since weve been together 3 years now

the thing is he works full time so we will be claiming working tax credits and i loose my insome support but will i loose my carers money as well?
not sure how that 1 works. ill still be the one caring mostly for my daughter.

any advise welcome.
thanks Image
Hi,

I was wondering does ur CA not effect ur child tax credit income many thanks.
I never claimed carers allowance because I would have lost the CA from tax credits.