[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RIGHT YOU LOT - Carers UK Forum

RIGHT YOU LOT

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Now i know you are fed up with rain, but enough is enough, STOP SENDING IT THIS WAY, our grass is green, we do not want any more, thats it, just stop sending it, keep the rain, you know you love it really, Image Image Image Image Image Image
Would you prefer snow Image

Marie
Hi Marie, no, definatley no snow, or hail or sleet even, Image Image Image
we'll stop sending you the rain if you send us some sun - fair exchange ???????
I'll swap you some Scottish rain for a few pots of organic honey and some feta cheese... Deal, or No Deal?
Sounds good to me, send me your co ordinates and will divert some your way, Image Image
I'll swap you some Scottish rain for a few pots of organic honey and some feta cheese... Deal, or No Deal?
Hmmmm, Scottish rain, does it have a slight wiff of the hard stuff, bit like a Talisker malt, then maybe, just maybe you could twist my arm. Image Image
Hmmmm, Scottish rain, does it have a slight wiff of the hard stuff, bit like a Talisker malt, then maybe, just maybe you could twist my arm. Image Image
We Scots don't start the discussion by giving away our negotiating position]http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif[/img]
We Scots don't start the discussion by giving away our negotiating position]http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif[/img]
Will direct the Greek shrug and red tape department to contact your people, avrio meth avrio, Image
Sounds good to me, send me your co ordinates and will divert some your way, Image Image
Latitude: 51.385495069223204
Longtitude: -0.24993896484375