[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Reply from MP...Groan - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Reply from MP...Groan

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Yes, I think (and hope) he will not be voted in again.

I am really quite tempted to write back with Annie's (Parsifal's) suggestion.
The response from this MP has really made me think how some people place almost no value on carers. I feel like I've been treated as if I have less value, because I'm a carer.

Have been feeling down, so decided to write back - just to make me feel less bad

"Carers Respond To Yyour Emails

Dear Mr Robertson

Your emails have now been viewed by a large number of carers nationwide. You may not think it matters how you treat one person - that you could be dismissive and only I would be affected. However, carers work and campaign together now.

Everyone reacted with equal shock to the dismissive nature of your emails and the impression it gave that you have no concern for carers.

When I questioned you, you gave a petulant response as if to say "I'm an M.P. How dare you question me?

MPs should be questioned, and questioned a lot more vigorously than I questioned you. If you can't respond in a professional way, you shouldn't be an MP."

I'm pretty angry about this and especially his response to being questioned - does he expect we're all just going to say "he's an MP so I can't question him. I must meekly assume he knows best and that I (little inconsequential thing that I am) know nothing and should not question my superiors!!