[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Care agency in south east Essex with male carers - Carers UK Forum

Care agency in south east Essex with male carers

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hello

I'm new to this as a family member has just been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. I am trying to find an in home care agency who covers Canvey Island and has male carers as we have had one agency visit who has a male carer but they cannot fit us in at the times needed and have stated that they would not be comfortable sending a female carer as my family member is prone to aggressive outbursts and possibly sexual behaviors.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? I'm ploughing my way through the list that social services has given us but so far no luck.
Hi Kate,
Can't help as I'm up in Yorkshire but why not call the Altzheimer's Society, who must have encountered this problem before and may be able to recommend.
Good Luck
Elaine