[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Reading some of these posts is heartbreaking! System - JOKE - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Reading some of these posts is heartbreaking! System - JOKE

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Morning Pasal,

I am curious,was the assessment to your daughters advantage?What I mean is, had he actually done a good job in your eyes and the report was to your own satisfaction?

Please feel free to share as many of your experiences as you can.Although you will always get another member to reply at some point, we also have many lurkers too.Many members dont post at all but will benefit from reading about your experiences.Also,its good to compare events that have happened for us all.

Take care
Rosemary
Yes Rosemary the report was very much to my daughters advantage! However, this was not someone from the VI unit, if I remember rightly this person was a psychiatric nurse. In their report they stated that all my daughters stress related problems were caused by her needs not being met in school and all recommendations were put in the report, which was rejected!
I get quite angry sometimes when I think back to what my daughter had to go through, and myself for that matter. Although, I was an adult and could take it (well most of the time anyway), my daughter was 11 years old when she started going through this and by the time she was 14 she was cutting, throwing herself downstairs and other things too! She's out of most of these things now, thankfully, but she still doesn't trust adults, especially professional people, but I know that will come one day.
Best Wishes to you all
Pasal3