[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RADAR KEYS - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

RADAR KEYS

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
This is something i need to look in to for madam,, but she is incredibly fussy about the loo,, it has to be spotless and even if the floor is dirty she wont go, but ask for a pull-up and go in that!

I take wipes and gel out with me but i draw the line at a mop and bucket!
Tourist information sell radar Keys Rin. Other places do too, but not sure of where? I think ours cost a £1.00
I find the RADAR toilets can vary quite a lot from place to place, we encountered the worst one ever last month when we were away on holiday in York,dirty and smelly,certainly not a credit to the York city council,the baby wipes and hand gel are a good idea,I will start to carry them.
We got our keys direct from RADAR,I cannot remember how much we paid,I think they are now more widely available from Tourist Information Centers
i didnt know u could buy them,,

might look in to that as lots of places have a dissabled loo but we cant get in! and when amy needs to go, she really needs to go
http://www.incontinencechoice.co.uk/pro ... Radar.html

just found this,,

think i will get one ordered,, i may order a few so i can put them in different places and different bags , AND also if i have a few extra if any one needs it i can just pop it in the post!
A urine leg bag and a sheath is what we have found works brilliantly for Robert and it has given him his freedom and independence. We don't need to use disabled toilets when out as you just open the tap at the bottom and empty the pee into a urine bottle and then flush it down the loo. He only does the other thing once a day in the morning! I don't know if there is an equivalent item for females though.

Eun
My wife has had a RADAR key for many years, and probably nine times out of ten the toilets are well maintained and clean. As with any public facility though, you do still find the odd very unpleasant experience.

One thing that would be helpful though, is if they would produce a CD-ROM with the book that had the sat-nav locations. I did contact RADAR a while back about this, but I never did get any reply.

One thing that would be helpful though, is if they would produce a CD-ROM with the book that had the sat-nav locations. I did contact RADAR a while back about this, but I never did get any reply.
Agreed, that is a really good idea, especially if you're on the road in an area which you dont know.

It's shame you didnt get a response from them, try again, they might listen.
ordered 5 keys as its DLA day today,paid the council tax and had money left so if anyt one hast got one and wants one let me know and i'll post when they arrive

(ordered a few coz i loose keys eaily!)
Oh Pixie.............you will be hard pushed to lose the RADAR key.............It is huge.

Mine is on a keyring with a beanie pig, just so it`s an easy find in a huge handbag.

Take care
Meg