[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Questions,Questions!! - Carers UK Forum

Questions,Questions!!

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Image This has probably been discussed before plenty of times,long before i signed up, but what do all you exceptional people out there,truly feel about the prospects for getting the people responsible for this mess,to actually do something,do we have robots in positions of authority,who decide these things.I cannot believe that they are all singing from the same hymn sheet,surely to goodness not everyone is likeminded,and so uncaring as to border on the inexplicable.
What can we really expect from these people?.What is reasonable?With caring being such a huge emotive subject,what can we agree on as being acceptable?What's enough for me,may not be enough for others,how do we choose?Where is the start/stop point?
I know these are so many questions,and i know no-one has all the answers,but why are we left with this unfathonable predicament?
I briefly mentioned that i personally had dealings with my MP,the Part-Time defence secretary!! Des Browne,who represents my constituency of Mauchline,when in Westminster,and his views as i said were to say the least,unusual.I am aware that discretion must be excercised when posting, and have no wish to create a transgression,but if anyone would be interested to hear his views i will outline them for you if you should care to see them.Sorry to witter on,but it's done,so there,so many questions,so little time.All the very best to one and all. Hope to hear soon. Scott in chilly Jocko land,as Jimmy Greaves used to call Scotland Image
________
Babi mac proved that
I have been asking straight to the poinr questions since this forum started. mps do very little and as l have said before tlak is cheap and not forgetting the anger etc.

Will it ever get better after reading the horrific story a few postings up makes me want to physically be sick and to think they stole her house to pay for the abuse as well.

My mum have enormous up and down battles daily due to other peoples non service issues or ludicrously poor customer services.

Will it get better not on your nellie Scott would like to hear your mps cmments privately if you like Scott by the way l am in horrid Dundee for my troubles and the lack of poor carers services.

The fight goes on till my dying day.

kenneth2dundeescotland
I have been asking straight to the poinr questions since this forum started. mps do very little and as l have said before tlak is cheap and not forgetting the anger etc.

Will it ever get better after reading the horrific story a few postings up makes me want to physically be sick and to think they stole her house to pay for the abuse as well.

My mum have enormous up and down battles daily due to other peoples non service issues or ludicrously poor customer services.

Will it get better not on your nellie Scott would like to hear your mps cmments privately if you like Scott by the way l am in horrid Dundee for my troubles and the lack of poor carers services.

The fight goes on till my dying day. ]http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_mad.gif[/img] The posting you refer to simply beggars belief,it is almost impossible to believe that this is what we find in this day and age,a supposed forward thinking democratic,caring company.(Give me strength!!!),i actually find it impossible to read some of these stories,they are appaling and distressing,and the appaling behaviour of these elected people borders on criminal.
As i mentioned the idiot we have to represent us in W/Minster,he called after my numerous calls,e-mails,etc re this issue and proceeded to tell me that once again the benefits issue was being raised at that years free junket,i.e the party conference,he also mentioned that when his wife is ill he takes care of her,to which Alison my fiancee replied that his wife gets better,unlike the people he purports to stand for. He stood the whole time,refusing to take a seat,ifeel he felt the need to talk down to me.I was told that,in some areas,the carers allowance had been reviewed and considerations were being given to a nominal raise in some cases which would be dealt with individually.
While the full payment may not be sufficient,he mentioned that broadly across the scale,the £1 increase we get is acceptable in the scale of things.
He also put me in touch with my job-centre,to assign me a worker to help me find work,i live in a rural area,there is no work,and my assigned worker agreed that this option was a waste of time.Eventually before he tried to confuse me with made up statistics,i asked him to leave,as he had told me nothing and frankly wasted my time and Alison's.
He is the part-time defence sec,and frankly one of the most unpleasant and insincere,men i have ever come across,and not to believed at any time. My humble opinion.
Something must happen,we cannot take any more of this.It is sad when we have this feeling of helplessness,and who are these people to say that we must accept it.
Must go for now,best wishes to you and yours,hope to hear soon Scott Image

kenneth2dundeescotland
Don't know how i managed to get my reply to you Kenneth mixed up under Alison's name,she is my other half and has her own,thing on the forums,but yes it was me Scott,that sent,the reply,hopefully got it sorted as to how it all works now!!! Scott Image Image
________
Marijuana seed