[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Posting urls - Carers UK Forum

Posting urls

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I just tried to post a url to this Dr"s giving out your medical details.
And it seems to have jamed the site. Ok what am I doing wrong?
I cant get in to that thread either Peter but dont worry.I have informed Matt and Gavin.They will sort it.
Thanks I clicked on the insert url tab put it in and then must have done something daft
and then must have done something daft
You're a man,doing daft things is expected Image Image Image Image

Just teasing you,it has happened before,staff will sort it.
I was multi tasking at the time thats what did it Image
I was multi tasking at the time thats what did it Image
Thank you,you have just proven what women have been saying for years....in that men cannot multi task... Image Image
Dont you start. Image I was listening to the radio looking at some papers and talking to someone on line at the time Image
Dont you start. Image I was listening to the radio looking at some papers and talking to someone on line at the time Image
I never start anything Peter.If you ask around on here, you will find out I am the most shy,retiring,quiet individual you will ever meet.However...I do always finish something Image Image Image
yes right I will remember that Image just having a drink and a relax before bed
Good to see you know when you are beat Image Image Image Image Image

Nite,thats me away too