[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
politics.a carers voice in parliament. - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

politics.a carers voice in parliament.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
mr blobby had a party, so did mr bean so why not carers??

I wouldnt stand long in politics, i get too confused far to quick lol

But why not?

why cant carers have a seat in parliment? or some one to voice carers opninions (who has lots of time to sit on those green benches that r not as comfy as they look)

I think i would make a great spin dr Image
to sit on those green benches that r not as comfy as they look)
They must be fairly comfy Rin.Most of the MPs fall asleep whilst sat on them.Either that or listening to others bores the pants off them... Image Image Image
Maybe they need you stood at the back with this
ive sat on them ona school visit, they not that nice,,and they are smelly

id sit behind them and fluff, then blame the chap in front
So, with a general election looming, i am wondering which party is best to vote for with regards to people with disabilities, carers and benefits?
So, with a general election looming, i am wondering which party is best to vote for with regards to people with disabilities, carers and benefits?
Maybe we should have a poll? seek members views.
I would almost be willing to vote for the best candidate, regardless of Party or manifesto, this time. Anyone in power is going to have make some unpalatable decisions; that said, some parties have traditional supporters whom they will defend come hell or high water.