[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PETER HAIN WORKS AND PENSIONS MINISTER - Carers UK Forum

PETER HAIN WORKS AND PENSIONS MINISTER

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
DID not declare £103-000 took his eye off the ball no doubt this was money for his campaign to be deputy leader he came 5th i think, this is the minister who will have final say on our carers allowance next year he is not oblidged to go with whatever the review comes up with and when you think about money when carers apply for any allowance we have to fill in various forms, savings, earnings , pensions, i.s.a `s, stocks shares do you own your own home it goes on and on good job we are honest not like these money grabbing M.P`S its time for him to go carers uk should ask him to go as we dont trust him to run the department that controls the carers allowance review board

GEORGE give him a call

hainp@parliament.uk
Totally agree George. Peter Hain, is and always will be a scum bag (personal opinion) He has been appointed to save the Gov paying carers allowance. Hate the guy.
I have tried to e mail this minister but he will only answer if you live in his area. Sadly I don't and didn't when I tried to contact him. What good is he doing if people who require answers cannot get in contact with him? Alison Image
MPs work to a protocol which states that they can only respond directly to their own constituents. This is principally because MPs are the conduit between the people and government.

I don't know whether this applies to ministers, though...worth checking, perhaps.

EDIT: looked up the rules on the Hansard website - found this: ( http://www.parliament.uk/about/contacting/mp.cfm )

"Need a government minister?

"If you wish to contact a government minister in connection to their ministerial responsibilities please use the contact facilities on their departmental website. Check our directory of government ministers and their departments."

I'd try again Alison - but with a receipt setting on your email!
above email is his parliament address he has replied to me wishing me luck if i stand iam going to do it if i can get the cash together

GEORGE

IAM STANDING AS A CARER WHO CARES AND NOT JUST FOR HIMSELF

DAVID CAMERON REPLIED SO DID MANY OTHERS .