[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Amongst All the Fighting Talk - Carers UK Forum

Amongst All the Fighting Talk

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
reading back from the infamous announcement on the 10th of June, despite all the fighting talk, protest organisations, new boards and direct action. Its still the same old faces, the same old objectors trying to muddle things and same old ego's.

All I can see is apathy, and till this is sorted out by straight talking, by this I mean namely from the Charities, lets get organised and rally the troops or thingsare going to get bogged down before we start, the signs are there.

don't let this fail, or else the consquences could be dire.

My heart tells me one thing, but my eyes show me a total lack of commitment, prove me wrong.
Maybe it's because I'm tired but can you be more explicit? I'm not absolutely sure what you're saying.
Maybe it's because I'm tired but can you be more explicit? I'm not absolutely sure what you're saying.
prob a bit like yourself tired, tired of it all.
Just seeing the apathy of Carers and the plight they are in seems like its all fruitless, withoutsolid backing from the Voices, just me tired of it all.
Ignore me everybody else has Image
Hi annab
Yes what you say is right.
If we can get someone to be our mouth piece and lead us to Victory we must back this person or organisations when we start our march with the leader in front then all wander off leaving that person at the front all on there own .
I have seen this many times in my life ie walk up to the boss at work and say me and the others want better condition's he looked at me and said what others i turn round and they have all gone back to there work.
That's life we can all load the gun but we don't want to fire it we would rather leave that to someone else.
So who's up for leader not me but i am not suggesting a protest so go ahead stop talking do it.
I will be there about 10 row's back any trouble and i am off i am being honest.
John
I don't see apathy, I see carers willing to protest but without the back-up that will enable them to, finance, care support, etc. And we're all exhausted so perhaps we don't move at the speed that some would like but we are doing something, it just takes time because the obstacles are so great.