[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TIRED OF THIS BATTLE AND FIGHT FOR CARERS - Carers UK Forum

TIRED OF THIS BATTLE AND FIGHT FOR CARERS

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
WHY WHEN WE DO WHAT WE ALL DO IS NOTHING BEEN DONE TO HELP AND SUPPORT US

ANNE MAGUIRE AND IVAN LEWIS DONT GIVE HOOT ABOUT US THEY ONLY WORRY ABOUT THE THOUSANDS OF POUNDS THEY GET IN SALARY IS IT £78 000 PLUS £30 000 OR £40 000
EXPENCES.

WHAT ABOUT US WE ARE SCREWED EVERY WEEK OF EVERY DAY I CANNOT STAY IN MUMS HOUSE EVEN WITH TERMINAL ILLNESS AND MY HEART ATTACK IN JAN.

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT MUM OR ME OR ANY CARER WHO SUFFERS DAY IN DAY OUT.

I DONT COME TO THIS FORUM MUCH NOW DUE TO THE FACT OF GETTING VERY UPSET AND EMOTIONAL DUE TO ALL THE POSTINGS AND THE LACK OF SUPPORT FROM THE SHEISTERS IN GOVERNMNET AND NOT EVEN LISTING TO THE MANAGEMENT OF CARERS UK.

WILL BE PERHAPS NOT POSTING HERE ANYMORE AS I KNOW WE ALL MEAN WELL BUT NOBODY AND THIS ID DIRECTED AT CARERS UK SEEM TO ABLE TO TIE DOWN GOVERNMENT TO AGREE TO INPLEMENT ANY PROPOSALS OR HARD PROMISES.

HALLO TO ALL OTHER POVERTY USED AND ABUSED CARERS OUT THERE.

KENNETH2DUNDEENOW FIFE
Hi Kenneth,
Are you still in the same position as last time you posted?
Haven't you been able to get any help at all?
I was so hoping things had improved for you Image
hi Murtle thanx for message well still in the same situaton but did move and it cost me £2000 every last savings pennies is gone but still cannot stay with mum due to loosing money that is the both of us.

my human rights as a carer for mum and mums human rights are not taking into account for mum getting severe disability premium in liew of me not getting carers due to me been on long term higher rate incapcity benefit.

just angry and enraged that we have to put up with som sheit in all of our daily lives as carers and this government does not really in actual fact not give a toss.

what must we do are carers uk strong enough but from speak to matt and gavin and emily there is no legal framework to make this government lagally speaking to bring about change.

the reason been is we are paing for the second morgages for the mps namely £40 000 and the flat screen tvs and the £14000 kitchens and all the other bills sky tv and electric and gas bills and the infamous tv licence.

gordon brown and tony blsir could not pay this themselves but we the poor tax payer had to now on top of the cost for the Queen which is 60 or 80 pence a day from every man worman and child in the uk.

money money tax tax tax where is it all going to end.

myrtle i dont think we will ever be helped we will be milked and used and abused by every concievable government from this day on with not any extra money or fiancial support.

thanx again for the help.

kenneth2dundeenow fife
I know how you feel Kenneth because I feel the same. It's never ending and no support at all.

It's like we are second class citizens and because what we do is usually hidden away in our homes or carees homes nobody sees or cares.

It's a very sad world to live in where one large part of the community is more or less ignored.
Hi Kenneth, that is why we are organizing a protest, because of all the unjustice carers face.
We have all had enough of being third class citizens, of being 'unsung heroes' and having empty word strategies paraded as help.
I am really, really sorry that you didn't get any help Image