[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Caring and holiday need advice - Carers UK Forum

Caring and holiday need advice

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hi
I am a carer for my daughter
I would like to know how things stand with her going on holiday for five weeks and three days, it's not in this country but she will be staying with my cousin, this is first holiday this year that she has had and I have been told that you are allowed four weeks without loosing
The Carrers allowance that it will stop, she gets ESA she is in the support group and DLA.
will I loose the Carrers allowance completely with it been over the four week limit and will her ESA stop.she is away an extra 10 days but four of those days are flying. She has not had a holiday in the 26 period so could the extra ten days be counted in the next 26 week period if you know what I mean.
Thank you
Ring the Carers UK helpline. When my son simply changed addresses it took 3 months for his Income Support to be restarted, although it was eventually backdated, this caused all sorts of problems.