[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Moving home HELP - Carers UK Forum

Moving home HELP

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hi everyone
i'm wondering if any of you can offer up any suggestions? advice and insight on this matter.
My partner and me have not long had a new arrival to the household ( 3 month old dominic ) it's his 9 year old brother who is the one who needs the care we provide but we are now thinking of moving away from where we are now, there are several reasons for the decision, inc want of a better special needs school, better services for him, the current house holds bad memories and we would like a fresh start for us all including a better place to bring up dominic.

Now the house only has a small mortgage so when sold we would have a large deposit for the new house but what we are wondering if anyone knows about is the social paying the interest on the mortgage?, for instance say the new house had a slightly larger mortgage would they be okay with that? or would they be like " thats your fault here is our limit "

We are also wondering if anyone knows of anywhere to look that provide good services etc and good special needs schools?
we havn't a clue where we want to go so no suggestion could be wrong.
Any other things we should think about that you might know about would also be a great help

Thanks in advance
Ben
Ben - contact the Carers Line for this one. Just take a look at the sticky at the top of the menu for this board.