[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PAY RISE FOR GOVERNMENT MINISTERS - Carers UK Forum

PAY RISE FOR GOVERNMENT MINISTERS

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Labour party ministers have decided to not accept their pay rise for the next 2 years iam not sure but i think they want carers to give up their pay rise also Image Image

3% of a lot is a nowt to them 3% of nowt is nowt .

GEORGE ======
I notice they have not said anything about the exorbitant expenses MPs enjoy. They can just bank their pay and increase their expenses. I noticed one of their adviser's spent 56,000 on taxis last year and that was supposed to be for a 3 day week.
Its just one great big gravy train for those at the top.
And we have Ali boy telling us Tighten your belts or face spiralling prices, Darling warns as inflation overtakes pay rises well they just claim extra expenses, give them a set fee not a massive one and tell them that is it for the year and make them have to do at least a minimum with it those who overspend it comes out of their salary