[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PALS (Patient Advice And Liaison Services) - Carers UK Forum

PALS (Patient Advice And Liaison Services)

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
As a number of you will know I am experiencing a situation at the moment in which my mother is in hospital and I am doing all I can to get her discharged asap. I have been put in contact with an organisation called PALS and I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience of using them?
Hi Pw.
I have always found PALS to be helpful and worthwhile to make contact.
all best
Wendy
Yes I used PALS just recently, I saw a dog walker park his car in a disabled bay and take his dog for a walk and return about 30 mins later. The disabled bay was in a hospital car park!!
They contacted the estates for me and the car Parking contractor. they even phoned me back and kept me informed at all times.

There is a PALS office where I work. They were helpful when I had questions about some files i needed after the death of my Mother. They also stayed in touch via email too.

Cheryl xx