[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Life sucks!!!! - Carers UK Forum

Life sucks!!!!

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Wow!!! Where do I start???

I bumped into my brother today while taking my husband out, I knew he had been ill but I haven't seen him in such a long time, he is a single parent of 2 kids and I very rarely get out anymore, I can never get hold of him by phone and before you know it, it's been six months since we last spoke. Anyway, As i said, I bumped into him today, asked if his chest infection had all cleared up,

BAM!!! he has actually been very ill, had a severe infection brought on by a bleeding lung, and now has dialasis once a week, AND I DIDN'T KNOW!!! He never told me or our parents.

My nan is in hospital 210 miles away, my cousin has just been diagnosed with a crippling spine arthritis, my dad severly damanged his shoulder and is now in the process of losing his job due to the amount of time off, and my mum has COPD.... did I miss anything????

How do I kill the constant butterflies in my stomach? Each day I feel something bad is going to happen, i'm constantly on edge waiting for the next bomb to drop.

I just don't want to wake up anymore.
Hi Loz
Times are hard right now, but you are strong and can get through and there are many lovely poeple on here that will help you.
Take care,
Bluebird x
Hi Loz,
There are always people on here to help, even if it is just a
((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))
Its a funny thing I've noticed about families, we find it very easy to share the good news, but very hard to share the difficult issues and disappointments ....

Is it because our parents build us up to succeed so much that we hate to admit our frailty?
Hi Loz
How do I kill the constant butterflies in my stomach? Each day I feel something bad is going to happen, i'm constantly on edge waiting for the next bomb to drop.

I just don't want to wake up anymore.
It's not surprising you're feeling this way given what has happened. When i was in my twenties a series of bad things happened to my family and loved ones and I felt very much the way you do now...wondering what terrible thing was going to happen next.

What I would say is try and look after yourself. Eat properly, get as much sleep as you can and exercise if possible...it does help.

You sound like you might be suffering from depression. It may be a good idea to have a word with your GP. You could ask about counselling (at the time i remember thinking well how can that help....life is **** but it did help me) or maybe ask about help with relaxation techniques or sometimes a course of anti depressants can help.

What I would say is if you find that these feeling linger and you feel really low then ask for help. Asking for help can be a sign of strength not weakness.

Take care and hope things improve for you soon.

Belle
Hi Loz, sorry to hear you are having a bad time, keep your chin up I know it is easy to say but IT WILL GET BETTER. There is lots of people in the similar situation just come on here and talk, it really helps. ( sending you an enourmous HUG) Image