[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
IAM ILL - Carers UK Forum

IAM ILL

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Iam in trouble got a cracked rib it hurts like hell doc says let it fix it`s self at least ive got pain killers.

just a thought doctors earn how much ???? £80-000 £ 90-000 per year or what ? yet when ever i go to see him he asks me well whats wrong GEORGE and what can i do for you when i was at work we were told we have a fault on certain areas of track we then had to go and find out what was wrong

just me being funny again please no jokes as i cant laugh tee hee
That sounds painful George, I remember my sister falling downstairs and cracking a rib and it wasn't a laughing matter Image

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Paula xx
Hi George
When I went to the Doctors last he said I haven't seen you John for a long time I said no I haven't been well.
John
I dunno George, what with Paula and her bruises, you with your cracked ribs and me with my dodgy arm, we're hard pushed to find a fully functioning body between us! Image

You take care, and avoid the jokes pages!
Dear George

Joke 185. WELCOME TO THE PSYCHIATRIC HOTLINE

Psychiatric hotline - RING RING RING -

“Welcome to Psychiatric hotline… If you are obsessive compulsive please press 1 repeatedly… If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2. If you have multi-personalities, please press 3,4, 5 and 6. If you are paranoid delusional, we know who you are and what you want – just stay on the line so that we can trace the call…
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press…. If you are manic depressive, it doesn’t matter which number you press, no one will answer.â€Â
ahhhhh george!!!
dont sneeze either!

got the ol carpal tunnel playing up after pushing amy to school, wheels cair is grea for her at school though! and she gets FREE bus travel tomorrow!! saves me hads and make sher a bit less clingy!
This was a bit thoughtless.......Sorry if I offended anyone -

"Joke 185. WELCOME TO THE PSYCHIATRIC HOTLINE"
i had to be careful,, 18yr old had her shrink round! waited till she left to
Image Image Image Image

if u wanna offend me u have to try very hard! Image
This was a bit thoughtless.......Sorry if I offended anyone -

"Joke 185. WELCOME TO THE PSYCHIATRIC HOTLINE"
I cant speak for anyone else but just to let you know I was not offended.In fact, although it was a joke off the internet,it actually makes you sit up and think how someone with real problems may actually feel.

I know someone with manic depression who dials 1471 after EVERY call, to check that whoever has called him is ringing from where they say they are.Also, he walks to the corner of the street he lives in, to check whether a family members car is parked outside their own door round the corner if they have not answered his call.
Phew!......that's a relief.........