[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
C'est le Carers Day Francais - Carers UK Forum

C'est le Carers Day Francais

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Apologies for my appalling French but I thought you might be interested to know that yesterday was the first national Carers Day in France. There were specific recognition celebrations at 45 sites around the country, speeches by four national ministers and a Sarkozy speech.

http://www.journeedesaidants.fr

Matt
Try this, I did cheat a little Image Image :

C'était le jour des aides familiales en France
care for elderly veterans France--- if you were in the F.F.L. and are now elderly, and in need of care the Legion will care for you free .... bit like the Chelsea pensioners , but former F.F.L. dont give up any of their pension`s...

LEGIO PETRIA NOSTRA ...
French Foreign Legion Wine

The French Foreign Legion has been quietly making wine at its vineyard at Puyloubier in Provence for years and has just announced that it is going to make it available to the public. The 98 acre estate is home to 100 invalid legionnaires who produce 300,000 bottles a year of red, white and rosé to supply the Legion's Messes scattered around the globe. The Legion has decided to sell their wine, named Esprit de Corps, to help fund the estate and care for the old soldiers who live there.

The vineyard lies on the slopes of the Montagne Sainte Victoire made famous by Cézanne who painted it over 60 times. Cézanne lived in nearby Aix-en-Provence and was fascinated by the rugged architectural forms of the mountains.

The vineyard is run by ex-legionnaire Guy Gerard who spent 25 years fighting in Africa and most of the men working the vines are between 50 and 70 years old.
C'est le Carers Day Francais

What's to apologise for Matt- looks like perfect Franglais to me Image