[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tens machine on offer. - Carers UK Forum

Tens machine on offer.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hi, I recently read a request on freecycle from someone wanting a Tens machine. By the time I found it I'd lost the email.

If anyone has any use for it they are welcome to it for the price of postage. TJ did use it a couple of times but found no relief from it, but it may suit someone here.

It is a Lloyd own brand one and may need batteries.
do u still have it me dear? coz matt is wanting one for his back
and will pay u more than the postage as if it stops him winging about his back it will be worth it lol
Hi Pixie,

sent you a pm.
thank u very much, have replied...
the evil part of me is cacklin to meself about turning it up full wack and watch him squirm! hahahahahahaha
Pixie....you been watching too much Eastenders!!

Bell x

(lovely to see Amy's little face on the forum again!) x
eastenders come to me for script ideas! lol lol
I can just see him shooting out of the chair now - the poor guy.

Mum put hers on her leg (when she wasn't as bad as she is now) and accidentally turned it on full... Her leg shot up in the air and gave us all a laugh Image
i had one of the ones u have for toning flab to abs (too much flab though) and i turned that up too high- had funny lil spasms like i was having a fit- i had abar of chocolate , bag of crisps and a fag after it destroyed the iddea of starting a healthier fitter lifestyle! (wanted to tone up a bit to go swimming!)
when i wack it up him will video it lol