[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
old doll spends my inheritence - Carers UK Forum

old doll spends my inheritence

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Was at doctors last week for my check up all is ok but have been told must lose weight so ive got to see nurse every 2 weeks i explained that i cant even go for walks as the olod doll cant be left alone and she will not let me use wheelchair.
today monday7 Jan the old doll made me take her to Northern mobility in westerhope to have a look at the electric scooters STAN had one but he was to nervous to use it so my sister in law got it, the lad at northern mobility was very helpful and was not a pushy or bull**** type salesman after a few tests she chose what she wanted and the deal was done £600 just to make me go for a walk and keep fit

GEORGE------- NOWT LEFT IN WILL
I hope she blows the lot Image

My old folks have just bought a bungalow, they felt as guilty as sin for about 10 minutes, i told them to get on with it, lifes too short as it is, without worrying about money all the time, plus theres nothing like bricks and mortar to invest in for the future, just hope they both hang around long enough to enjoy it to the fullest Image
Image Image Image @ George Image
Image Image Image george
Good for her George Image

Paula xx
LoL George. Best of luck for 2008 mate Image