[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MORE BAD NEWS WILL IT EVER GET BETTER? - Carers UK Forum

MORE BAD NEWS WILL IT EVER GET BETTER?

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Just had a couple of pints with GORDON and as usual i paid he`s a tight little git anywho ive turned the job down at the department of health and he has really upset me iam sure he`s just winding me up but he has said he has no option but to give the job to ANNE McGUIRE iam sure by saying he was prepared to give her the job he was trying to force me to change my mind but no iam sticking to my guns iam not going to pull him and his mates out of the **** so thats it IVAN out and ANNE in frying pan & fire comes to mind may god have mercy on our carers alolwance Image Image Image

GEORGE Image Image Image
I know your teasing George but funnier things have happened.
Why dont you pose the question for the webchat with her tomorrow at the Guardian and ask if she would take the job if offered????
Just had a couple of pints with GORDON and as usual i paid he`s a tight little git anywho ive turned the job down at the department of health and he has really upset me iam sure he`s just winding me up but he has said he has no option but to give the job to ANNE McGUIRE iam sure by saying he was prepared to give her the job he was trying to force me to change my mind but no iam sticking to my guns iam not going to pull him and his mates out of the **** so thats it IVAN out and ANNE in frying pan & fire comes to mind may god have mercy on our carers alolwance Image Image Image

GEORGE Image Image Image

Cheers for the Laugh George.Have a good Sunday Image Image