[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
FULLTIME UNPAID CARERS ON C/ALLOWANCE AND INCAPACITATED. - Carers UK Forum

FULLTIME UNPAID CARERS ON C/ALLOWANCE AND INCAPACITATED.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
WHERE ARE FULLTIME UNPAID CARERS SUPPOSED TO GET THE EXTRA MONEY INCOME TO PAY SO CALLED NORMAL BILLS.

CAR TAX INSURANCE ALL UTLILIITY BILLS ETC FOOD AND ALL THE OTHER BILLS LIKE THE TV LICENCE WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY THAT ONE THING L DO HAVE IS SKY WHICH IS THE ONLY LILLTE EXTRA L ALLOW MYSELF.

WE ACTUALLY PAY THE BBC DOUBLE AS A PERCENTAGE OF THE TV LICENCE IS PAID FROM MY SKY SUBSCRIPTION SO WHY PAY TWICE FOR THE SAME THING THAT IS BBC TERRESTRIAL CHANNELS.

FEELING VERY LOW THIS CHRISTMAS WITH MUM AND ME ILL JUST NO ENERGY AND TO WORRY ABOUT THIS AND THAT WHILE DWP AND THE DWP MINISTERS DONT GIVE ADAM OR A TOSS.

SO GETTING BACK TO THE POINT WHERE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET EXTRA MONEY FOR BILLS ETC.

ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TAKE THE CAREES MONEY OR ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BORROW FROM PETER TO PAY PAUL. HOW IF WE DONT HAVE THE INCOME TO BAK UP REPAYMENT OF LOANS.

WE ARE ALL ON A HIDING TO NOTHING JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE.

JUST TRYING TO KEEP MY HEAD OF ABOVE WATER SEVERE DEPRESSION FIGHTING THE DWP AND THE DSS FOR MY MEASELY PITTANCE WHY IS THIS SO AND ALLOWED TO HAPPEN.

JUST FED UP FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY NO SLEEP NO ENERGY AND LEHTARGIC BUT NO GOVERNMENT CARES JUST PLEASANTRIES AND PLANTITUDES WE ARE PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEINGS BUT BEEN TREATED LIKE SHEIT. ACTUALLY THE WORD IS STILL NOT DISCRIPTIVE ENOUGH.

KENNETH2DUNDEENOW FIFE
Last years bills were so bad we had to get a budgeting loan from the DWP. It let us pay off all we owed and they take back about £10 a week off the benefit, so it`s hardly been missed.
Hello Kenneth, I'm so sorry to see that your so down and out this Christmas eve. I've no answers to your pressing questions about money. All I know is that I've spent the best part of my life worrying myself sick about the damn stuff and to no avail! Somehow we always managed. I once read a short quote, "The lowest ebb, is the turn of the tide" somehow it has always given me comfort and the strength to carry on. It always seemed to come true in the long run. Don't forget that you are ill and a carer to boot. Never going to be an easy call mate.
Things always look ten times worse when your ill.

I'll be checking in each day over Christmas, so will look out for you. This old sasanack is here to have his ear bent. Image

Take care and stop worrying! Hope your soon on the mend,

Pete
Thinking of you and your mum Kenneth with love.
Hang on in there, you will cope as you always do. Like we all do.
Like Pete says, there is only one way forward from rock bottom and that is upwards. You can and will do this , you are a very special person and loved by so many here , and so is your mum.
Sending you peace, love, friendship and prayers for the future to be better for you both.
Happy Christmas wishes to you and your mum.
x.
So sorry to hear you are feeling depressed Kenneth.You have my sympathy's and prayers that things can only get better for you and your mother.I can see where you are coming from.We as carer's and also our Caree's should get free tv licence etc.We should also get discounts on other bills as well.Hang on in there buddy and think to yourself that there are thousands in the same boat.I hope you have a nice xmas as best you can and remember we are all here to listen to you.
Hi Kenneth, sending you and your Mum love and hugs. We don't always have solutions on here but we are always there to listen to you and at least we understand what you are going through.
Take care
Bluebird x
It does annoy me.
Added to the fact that as my wife has a SMALL pension it pushes us over the edge so we do not get income support.
Pay rent,council tax and no access to budgeting loans.
Only thing we get is free specs and dentist.
thinking of you kenneth at this time, i hope
you and your mum feel a little better soon.
it is not an easy time of the year for a lot
of people

((((((((((hugs))))))))))

krys
Yes thank you to all for kind messages and hope you all have had a good time...................

kenneth2dundeenowfife
My son with Downs Syndrome and Diabetes doesn't even get free specs and dentist. His money is expected to be used about six times over, I think!(We live in Wales, so thankfully prescriptions are free,although they were for diabetics anyway).He still has to pay costs to and from appointments, plus hospital car parking.(unless he spends over £19 a week on transport costs!)

In case anyone doesn't know,by the way, if you have someone who is registered blind in your home, you can get a TV licence half price, but it has to be in their name.(can't pay for it monthly then though).

Best wishes to you, Ken