NOT MUCH LEFT.....

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Dear all,

I may not have posted as often as I should have! but I read all of your post's and simply mull things over because I know that I cannot help, but now and then I will give some input, because I know how amazing the people on this site are, and swear on my Fathers ashes next to me, that I have tears in my eyes typing that! WHY WHY WHY are people who care so much, suffering so much? I just want to die now!

I have bought in crisis teams etc, but the fact that I have lost what seems to be a 'battle' each time!
I gave up my job, my home, my relationship!!!!!!! and my finances, to care for Mum Angela who has severe Huntington's Disease and my amazing Dad of 83 years who has recently passed away after being bed bound for 2 years after falling, but hidden the pain of being riddled with Cancer to save me and Mum!! Social Services have been NOTHING but trouble for us from day one! I feel like devoting my life to making them suffer! but that's just not the fella I am! I'm so upset and frustrated right now! I could do with as much help and advice as possible, from you guy's preferably.

I have all the relevant information, including the details of the scam artist's who wormed their way into my late Fathers trust and them ripped him off, we are in so much debt now! I really do want to face up to those who have bled my parents dry! but it would only leave me in more trouble!!! I bet some of you have had these leaches hovering around you too! I have one in my home at the moment that has convinced social services that he is a 'Knight in Shining Armour@!!! I thought so much of him! SO MUCH!!! Until I realised it was only when my Mum had an income deposited into her account, that he would wash a pot or two!!! but to kick him out now would make hime homeless, so like I said, I have reverted to leaving the entire house bare of all food and drink! Seeing as he has more income than me on JSA, why can he not buy his own food.....? Instead he waits until I leave home to collect Mum's meds, and then when I return I have a house full off his druggie cronies! Who I rapidly eject from my home! but it's me that is seen as the bad guy! I will admit, that my friend does keep my Mum safe and well at all times, this is why I am able to tolerate it! but he does very very little! Mum only see's a minute or two a day, she does not realise that since Dad died in January, I have been crushed with the pressure to the point where it looks as if I am the one who is in need of help! AND YES!!! I AM!!! People who turned up to my Mother's yearly review and promised this that and the other have done NOTHING!!! Life to them is basically whatever keeps THEMSELVES going! People can be cruel, selfish and base! Even when my dog Steve shows more love and affection! I genuinely need some advice guys, I have thought of both me and Mum going to the respite centre that she used to visit, of just renting a car when my friend from the army gets paid!!! I have truly seen the very worst in people, but they have made me so so weak, that I cannot confront them yet without risking injury and therefore not being able to protect Mum! Over the past year or so, I have lost over 4 stone in weight! Please give me some advice, and look at my older post's......I've always been the kind of fella that reads other peoples post's, but others have already written what I would advise! I am more than happy to give my number out on the private message section, I know it causes problems for the mediators on this part of the site, but any help and advice would be very very welcome....Mum cannot even speak on the phone, so since Dad passed away, I've really struggled to explain to each company that have contacted me, well, our situation! and even with power of attorney, there is still little I can do until they have proven that they are very very very very diligent in their security checks by some fella in Mumbai!!! I am so weak, that it's MY MUM who is trying to care for ME!!!!!! I keep promising her that we can scatter my Dad's ashes if I get strong enough! Social Services are a no go! They scare my Mother something chronic! All they are ever interested in is what assets we have and if Mum has jewelry to sell???????? They have no interest whatsoever in her health!!!! I have built a file up of all names involved, as my late Father whilst dying of Cancer made me promise him to let people know of the sheer negligence of the various people involved over the last 2 years of his life! We stayed together as a team regardless! That has always been our motto, but with what little bit of energy I have left!!!! I just need people to know! That's! Just TO KNOW!!! I love and respect all of you, and if any of you need my help and I can give it, then I will x TREVOR W BAILEY
Dear all,

I may not have posted as often as I should have! but I read all of your post's and simply mull things over because I know that I cannot help, but now and then I will give some input, because I know how amazing the people on this site are, and swear on my Fathers ashes next to me, that I have tears in my eyes typing that! WHY WHY WHY are people who care so much, suffering so much? I just want to die now!

I have bought in crisis teams etc, but the fact that I have lost what seems to be a 'battle' each time!
I gave up my job, my home, my relationship!!!!!!! and my finances, to care for Mum Angela who has severe Huntington's Disease and my amazing Dad of 83 years who has recently passed away after being bed bound for 2 years after falling, but hidden the pain of being riddled with Cancer to save me and Mum!! Social Services have been NOTHING but trouble for us from day one! I feel like devoting my life to making them suffer! but that's just not the fella I am! I'm so upset and frustrated right now! I could do with as much help and advice as possible, from you guy's preferably.

I have all the relevant information, including the details of the scam artist's who wormed their way into my late Fathers trust and them ripped him off, we are in so much debt now! I really do want to face up to those who have bled my parents dry! but it would only leave me in more trouble!!! I bet some of you have had these leaches hovering around you too! I have one in my home at the moment that has convinced social services that he is a 'Knight in Shining Armour@!!! I thought so much of him! SO MUCH!!! Until I realised it was only when my Mum had an income deposited into her account, that he would wash a pot or two!!! but to kick him out now would make hime homeless, so like I said, I have reverted to leaving the entire house bare of all food and drink! Seeing as he has more income than me on JSA, why can he not buy his own food.....? Instead he waits until I leave home to collect Mum's meds, and then when I return I have a house full off his druggie cronies! Who I rapidly eject from my home! but it's me that is seen as the bad guy! I will admit, that my friend does keep my Mum safe and well at all times, this is why I am able to tolerate it! but he does very very little! Mum only see's a minute or two a day, she does not realise that since Dad died in January, I have been crushed with the pressure to the point where it looks as if I am the one who is in need of help! AND YES!!! I AM!!! People who turned up to my Mother's yearly review and promised this that and the other have done NOTHING!!! Life to them is basically whatever keeps THEMSELVES going! People can be cruel, selfish and base! Even when my dog Steve shows more love and affection! I genuinely need some advice guys, I have thought of both me and Mum going to the respite centre that she used to visit, of just renting a car when my friend from the army gets paid!!! I have truly seen the very worst in people, but they have made me so so weak, that I cannot confront them yet without risking injury and therefore not being able to protect Mum! Over the past year or so, I have lost over 4 stone in weight! Please give me some advice, and look at my older post's......I've always been the kind of fella that reads other peoples post's, but others have already written what I would advise! I am more than happy to give my number out on the private message section, I know it causes problems for the mediators on this part of the site, but any help and advice would be very very welcome....Mum cannot even speak on the phone, so since Dad passed away, I've really struggled to explain to each company that have contacted me, well, our situation! and even with power of attorney, there is still little I can do until they have proven that they are very very very very diligent in their security checks by some fella in Mumbai!!! I am so weak, that it's MY MUM who is trying to care for ME!!!!!! I keep promising her that we can scatter my Dad's ashes if I get strong enough! Social Services are a no go! They scare my Mother something chronic! All they are ever interested in is what assets we have and if Mum has jewelry to sell???????? They have no interest whatsoever in her health!!!! I have built a file up of all names involved, as my late Father whilst dying of Cancer made me promise him to let people know of the sheer negligence of the various people involved over the last 2 years of his life! We stayed together as a team regardless! That has always been our motto, but with what little bit of energy I have left!!!! I just need people to know! That's! Just TO KNOW!!! I love and respect all of you, and if any of you need my help and I can give it, then I will x TREVOR W BAILEY

SORRY i POSTED THIS TWICE, BUT SOME OF MY OLD FRIENDS ON HERE WOULDN'T HAVE SEEN IT OTHERWISE! I'M ILL NOW, I USED TO BE SO CHEERFUL
Just reading through the replies to my older post's lets me know that something,in some way,well JUST has to change! Why do they weaken the ones who are strongest at first to take on what society has to brush under the carpet???? I'm just so confused right now! I would give 10yrs of my life to spend some time with Dad!!!! Image
Sorry, but I am a bit lost for words.
A couple of things spring to mind though..
Kick this person out of your house. If it makes him homeless, that's his hard luck, he should have thought of that before he brought druggies in. You say your friend keeps your Mum safe, but is that really the case if he is inviting strangers into your home?

You need to speak to someone regarding finances etc, have you tried the CAB?

Sorry if I haven't been much help, just wanted to show a bit of support
xx
Hi.I can only echo what Audrey said.It always seems that so many obstacles are put in our way when what we want seems so simple.Trouble is,the World is full of people,take people out of the equation and it all seems very straight forward.Best wishes. Image
I have merged both your posts so any replies to you are in one place. Also left it so those you wanted to see it could do so.

x x
So sorry you recently lost your Dad, Trevor.
It doesn't sound to me as if your friend is doing anything but cause you more stress!
I don't really know what to say, but wanted you to know I'm listening.