[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Norovirus and how to cope??? - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Norovirus and how to cope???

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I know what you mean Stephen. You'd think they would know not to shove all that loo roll down the toilet in one go!
I never saw paid carers wash their hands, I bought expensive antibacterial soap, I didn't want to get ill, I also bought that gel stuff, put a big one on the table by the telephone, can't miss it.

No one used the gel, same with the hospital, when I go to and leave the hospital I did the gel, didn't see anyone else doing it.

I saw one nurse wash their hands before seeing my caree in the hospital but that was it.

Surely the carers should wash their hands first and last, otherwise will spread everything over a wide area.

They did have aprons and gloves but didn't use them all the time just for a messy client.

Would have loved to have them people off the tv swab them, and their cars.

I always wash my hands after using the toilet, I go to the supermarket , I use the toilet wash my hands, the amount of people who don't then they wonder around the supermarket touching everything , that's disgusting.
Never ceases to amaze me, seeing ladies come out of the toilet cubicle and walk straight out! Not that I use public loos often. Avoid them if I can.
My youngest grandson, when about 7, using a handwash at my house, ( it had a smell of strawberry laces sweets!). He said this is how we have to wash our hands nanny, and was doing it properly. Between fingers and wrists etc. I let him ' teach' me lol. Why not, start as early as possible. He's a typical lad by the way, thinks wind is funny etc.