GORDON BROWN N.H.S. PATIENTS RIGHTS / CONSTITUTION

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Yet again another ill thought out statment from our beloved leaders today government have announced that N.H.S. patients will get a constitution and a "bill of rights" they then say the N.H.S. will look after and care for you but only if you live a healthy lifestyle and look after and care for your own body.
So as usual what about carers it has been well reported that carers often do the work that the health service / social service should be doing and that is looking after elderly disabled or young people and again we know what happens to many many carers because we put our caree`s first and as you know many carers "WORK" 24/7 and for various reasons we never get a break in my case i get 2/4 weeks per year and like many carers my own health is at risk many carers suffer both physical and mental health problems so as a carer who is in ill health will i be turned away from the N.H.S. ive paid into N.H.S. all my life even today with a small works pension i pay tax.
We as carers should be rewarded for the work we do as N.H.S. representatives it has often been reported that we save the N.H.S. over 85 billion pounds per year we deserve a share of that saving and should not be as we are worrying about the loss of carers allowance i hope when carers uk staff are back at work they will have something to say about this and other statements made by government .

GEORGE- THIS HAS BEEN MY NEW YEARS MESSAGE ITS AVAILABLE ON

www.getamoveonyouuselesssods.com

LAURAS 15 FILM (GET IT ON YOU TUBE) STALAG 8B

ITS LAURA AND OLD DOLL GETTING READY FOR NEW YEARS EVE
Love the website address, George!