[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
no carers again - Carers UK Forum

no carers again

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
i just want to scream, got a phone call that the carer that we have for 4 hours on a thursday night was still ill and that there was no one to replace him sorry, what help to us is sorry. thats 7 weeks now that the company have not sent someone.
i suppose i should be happy that they phoned this time,to bad i had to phone social services and make a formal complaint though,4 weeks passed and we were sitting waiting to go out and had prepared garry for some one to come and they never appeared. no phone calls anything so made the complaint.
myra
Keep on with the complaints Myra. Sorry just isn't good enough. ((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

Karen x x
get mad,good-n-mad too.i do,i get dam mad.mad as i can be.
Can you change your care agency?

We had Agincare to begin with and they were were absolutely dire. In fact they were so bad that the SS dumped them and if they hadn't I would have given up having care workers altogether as the stress of them was making me ill, not to mention the negative effect they had on my oh.
The ones we have now are great and they never just don't turn up Image
I wonder how often a family member / full time 24/7 carer signs off sick ...when i damaged my knee i "worked" for weeks in pain when i should have been resting... even had to pay for the prescription pain killers....