new resolutions?

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
will u make them? will u keep them?

and if u have made them wot r they?

im boring- going to loose weight
and i will refuse to be upset by any one saying i am a bad mum

as even drunk i lifted amy, changed bears bottom, and took the girls puddle jumping even though i was rather sleepy lol
I didnt make any but i want to get fitter..walk with the dogs and not just let them loose over the fields, and eat less rubbish. xx
I'd like to think that all the service providers had made a resolution to do what they were paid to do properly - then I could get on and live my own life in peace and quiet rather than continually doing battle with incompetent staff! I've been to hell and back over the last few years, I've had cancer, found my husband dead in bed and had a head on smash which left me disabled. My son has learning difficulties and my elderly frail mum is once again in hospital. Is having a life of my own too much to ask for in 2012?
I'm going to try and sift some weight and be more organised Image
Hmmm...
....Not so good with resolutions, but I have decided to be more assertive.
I'm fed up with just saying 'oh, o.k then' while secretly not agreeing.
I am slowly learning that if you don't ask, you don't get
I've been quiet for too long
Time to release the inner Lion...... ( I'm a Leo) Image
xx
Assertive is good. To start with, work out what it is you want to achieve, and write it down in as few words as possible. Then when you speak to the "professionals" you know exactly what you want. Jill
My New Years Resolution is: To stop using long words when diminutive ones will suffice. Image
Sorry Audry

I will make sure I senhd them (from Feb) Image
No no no! Never an old bat, but a mate, chum, pal, and mucker. Image I have been feeling a bit of a party Popper not joining in the monthly roll calls of late. Image It's nice to know I was missed too. Image Image
To spend less time on the laptop and I'm doing well. Image