[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
A better day - Carers UK Forum

A better day

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
My wife has gone out to a therapy group, its just me here on my own with my daughter, listening to soft country music and she finds my singing hilarious lol

My daughter however has just had a big dinner (note to self to remember to have some lunch myself) so once she has had a nappy change in about 20 minutes she will be ready to go down for a sleep which leaves me on my own for a bit.

The house is clean and tidy and the washing up done. what AM I going to do with myself lol

A better day for a change, I still have pressing family issues but they are not urgent so they can wait for a little while.
So what did you do with your you time?
Did you do something for you?
what AM I going to do with myself lol
LUNCH!

Then, I dunno, maybe just see how you feel and settle in to yourself. You might be surprised Image
LUNCH! oops Image Image

Didnt get much done as littlun wouldnt settle, now Collette is home so it begins again
Ah well, the best laid plans.............................
Better luck next time Simon.