[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
need to scream - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

need to scream

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
When I'm talking to someone I don't want to answer the phone on the grounds that if they were in the room with me, I wouldn't let them interrupt my current conversation so I'm not going to let them just because they're phoning me. If it's important they'll call back, if not...

I still answer it most of the time though Image force of habit.
Hi Simon, glad you got your computer to talk to your printer.

If you don't want to talk to you sister, you can do what I did.

I haven't spoken to my sister for some years but while I was staying at my Mum's house (visiting while she was in hospital) my sister phoned and caught me by surprise. After stumbling over the usual small talk and making an attempt at the pleasantries I said, 'Oh f*** this, I can be bothered.' and put the phone down. She hasn't called since then and I have enough to deal without having to bother about her. Life is complicated enough so I try to keep it simple.

Should we have a separate thread or category called 'The Wailing Wall' where we can all have a good scream. Image
Get an answer phone, then if you don't know the number wait til it kicks in and you can talk if you want to, that's what I do!

It must have been a funny weekend, I could have done with a good scream too!!!