1 point to me!!!

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
after 6 months of having matt being lethargic, full of migraines , no energy and his get up and go has gone he has finally agreed to go to the Dr! ive asked several times if he would like me to make him an appointment and he always says no-- well yesterday he was very bad with it and while he was in the bath (the 1st of 4) i thought id tempt to ask again and he said he would!! YIPPPEEEEEE

Also found out- his ex wife fractured his skull with a frying pan and after he has had these migranes, his even been to hospital to have fluid drained off and thinks he may need it done again .

I think he done more damage than he let on when he cames off his bike several times last yr and if the migrains dont get sorted its something he wont be able to continue doing. its very dibilitating for him and although i dont mind looking after him i get annoyed he wont get checked, at least he is now so i will know wot im dealing with (as its called hyper something or other, he mubbled and changed the subject when i asked him)

why do u men not like the drs? they dont do much and normally just pass u on to some one else anyway
Pixie, if men did as women told them from the offset they would save themselves a lot of grief Image Image Image Image Image

Sits here now awaiting the outcry from the men Image Image
im sure it will come! lol they r more stubborn than women, if we have time we just go get sorted and carry on, men seem to drag it out until they see the grim reaper is approaching and then go .

im hopping its nothing too serious as i will be annoyed he didnt go sooner,, role on wednesday! (the resptionshist put a note on the appointment so the Dr knows why his there, all matt has to do is turn up, cant make it easier for him unless i went in his place and thats not happening!)
Pixie, if men did as women told them from the offset they would save themselves a lot of grief Image Image Image Image Image

Sits here now awaiting the outcry from the men Image Image
Image Image Image
does the smile mean u have something witty to add mr lol
does the smile mean u have something witty to add mr lol
nope I 100% agree with that Rosemary said
so u should, that means u r a well brought up young man! lol
so u should, that means u r a well brought up young man! lol
So says an old lass Image .

Pixie,you cant be that much older than Alex Image
tehehehehe no i just feel like about 90 today! im glad of alex though,, means im not the baby any more lol
tehehehehe no i just feel like about 90 today! im glad of alex though,, means im not the baby any more lol
You have a very wise head on young shoulders pet Image
If you have gained as much benefit from joining this forum as we have gained pleasure from reading your posts, you are doing great.