[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
National carers strategy 2008- events for carers - Carers UK Forum

National carers strategy 2008- events for carers

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
As you know the new National Strategy for carers is due out very soon. Carers UK is holding free regional events for carers in July, which will be one of the first opportunities carers will have to hear from Ministers and MPs what changes will be introduced and what this will mean in their local areas.

More details/ book a place on our website: http://www.carersuk.org/Getinvolved/Eve ... tegyevents
Ive noticed the events take place after the carers rview may have been announced June 12th???????????????? if we get nowt from the review such as an increase in the carers allowance i would sugest you cancel the events .

GEORGE======= Image Image Image
I take it this strategy is for the English .... there are four nations in the UK you know. Every time I see the word nation used without the prefix "English" it reminds me of the reason I left to live in Sconnie Botland nearly 20 years ago. I would use the word insularity, but we actually share the same island so even that wouldn't be strictly accurate .... perhaps hemi-insularity might be appropriate? Image
As this is a revision of the last National Carers Strategy (which covered England only but set a pattern for the rest of the UK), it probably will be England only, Excalibur.

I've heard a rumour that the launch will be on Tuesday. We'll see, but I will be amazed if it isn't next week.
Charles said:
I've heard a rumour that the launch will be on Tuesday. We'll see, but I will be amazed if it isn't next week.
As would I Charles - it better be worth it!!!!! Image
marie x
If it isn't, Gordon had better watch out: too many people have made it clear that he's in serious trouble if he fails to deliver - after all, he is putting his name to this.
Just have a look around many ministers have dropped hints re review ive got a feeling that they will say weve just set this and that up lets wait abd see what we come up with .
why do so many departments comment on carers .

iam away next week so will miss all the huffing and puffing is it true that the new minister for us carers has been told he`s got no cash to spend his name by the way is IAN magician .

GEORGE =======