[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mythical 24/7 Carers? - Page 10 - Carers UK Forum

Mythical 24/7 Carers?

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
103 posts
Just to make myself clear. I was upset about the piece written about Karma, I wasn't looking for sympathy, just wondering who in my family was the one who had to learn something, as we have all suffered from Rhys's death.
I hate the idea of re-incarnation.

And I am loving seeing you back, too Pixie,although you keep me smiling on Facebook.

I also agree, that Rob's controversy sometimes helps me, he forces my brain to work,even when I hate it and don't want to think. (and I have changed my mind over a lot of things since coming onto Carers UK and learning about life from other people)
i use the karma thing at alice- as she is nasty to people when they r back i tell its karma.
Jane i cant think that u or any one in your family done something to have karma hit u like that, u where just extreamly unlucky and u know i lubs ya

Rob does make my lil brain work as well, i love his level of intelligence to get his point across with out being nasty and using words that sometimes i have no idea even exsisted

now get back to scrapping u lot lol
"Ding-ding!"

Rob does make my lil brain work as well, i love his level of intelligence to get his point across with out being nasty and using words that sometimes i have no idea even exsisted

Image Image Image Image

I have really missed you. xxxx

Image Image Image Image

I have really missed you. xxxx
Yeah, it's really hard to take offence when Pixienubbins is on admin duties. I mean, every time Rin posts I get this warm fuzzy feeling inside, and lose the will to fight Yo!
oh dear rob- i made u poo yerself im sorry matey

any way back on original subject

Madam was blindingly sick and im not supposed to lift anything too much , yet i couldntnot lift her and help her to the commode, thats mean, she cant lay in her own pee and poo and vomit and i did change her bedding and re-make it and get the dirty washed. I know im her mum but Im also her carer and no slicing and dicing of my flabby bits will ever change that. (i was also doing carebear her midnight snack while fetching headache tablets for matty and a drink of water)
no rest for the wicked- blimey i must be just pure evil!
oh dear rob- i made u poo yerself im sorry matey

!
The way I see it is that we are all a bit like the characters in Yellow Brick Road. We all have strengths and we all have weaknesses. My main problem is that I do not have a photographic memory of the last 95,000 posts on this forum, which is why Rosemary generally wipes me out, my strength is that I hide it by coming up with enough new and stimulating ideas to hide the fact that I have forgotten all the old ones.

I'm not sure that there is a solution to this, unless we were to impose a limit on posts and say that anyone who posts more than (say) 4,000 times is automatically banned for life for being a list bore.
which is why Rosemary generally wipes me out
...........and will continue to do so dear, but you already know that Image Image Image
which is why Rosemary generally wipes me out
...........and will continue to do so dear, but you already know that Image Image Image
Posts: 8545 oops.... ever seen the movie: Blade Rinner (sic) ?
[quote]ever seen the movie]

When I think of you dear I think of this ..... a constant duel but one you have not won yet Image Image Image Image Image Image
103 posts