my partner

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hi I dont really know how to put this, my partner died last Wednesday, the irony was it wasnt his cancer that he died of it was a heart attack, very upseting so it is.....and my house is very quiet without him in it....we held his funeral yesterday and played some of his favourite songs, he wasnt as he wasnt a religous man, anyway I better go even writing this down is upsetting.....Lesley
Lesley - I'm so very, very sorry. You are in my thoughts.
John
Morning Lesley,

So sorry to hear about your partner.Words alone cant convey everything we want to say here but I hope you know you are in our thoughts and prayers.

You have been such a support to many on here so I hope in turn you will let us support you.

There are many of us on forum who have lost loved ones,all different relationships too,from partners,to parents,aunts etc,so members will relate to some of the emotions you are going through now.

I think on top of our grief one of the main things that hits us is....time.We have too much on our hands.As carers we did so much and then that is gone.

Do you have any family/friends round you Lesley?To support you through this.
Just know all your friends here will listen anytime.If you dont feel up to posting here just now, please consider sending pm's or emails to anyone too.We will do what is best for you.

I am going to let another member know and ask her to contact you on pm.She lost her hubby too this year and shes a fantastic lady.It may help to share with someone who understands more.

If there is anything we can do to help you, please ask.You may not feel like typing but still want to talk.If you feel comfortable doing it ,pm me your phone number.

Together we will all be strong.
Rosemary
x x x x
Lesley,

So sorry to hear your sad news, and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care of yourself and be strong

Meg
Lesley, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, my condolences to you and your family.

Paula xx
Lesley

Please accept my condolences on behalf of all the staff, trustees and members of Carers UK. We can only imagine what you must be going through at the moment, please remember you have friends here on the forum.

Matt
So very, very sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and yours.
Lesley, I'm so sorry for your loss.
Words don't really help much so I"ll only say God bless you and yours.
marie x
Take care, Lesley...it's too soon perhaps but try to think of the fun you had together...
you and your family will be in my thoughts...