[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
my new bed - Carers UK Forum

my new bed

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
as i dismantled my double bed (and broke the frame in the process) to put the girls in the bigger room and me in to the smaller ive had to get a bed as a double matress wont fit letalone a bed... ANY HOW as i fall asleep regularly on the sofa and money is a lil tight i thought id get one of those guest beds- wilkinsons ... ths i thought was a good idea and at least will look like a bed with a duvet on it AND if the girls r ill i can fold it up and pop it in their room or even in the living room (and possible all 3 of us share a room when it gets mega cold in winter as their room is a fair size)

now amy is my possibly my best buddy so ive just shown her mums new bed, her reply -- looks like an ironing board mummy
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Priceless, Amy!
Image Image

Sweet Image

Sezzie.
Suppose you'll be flat out on it, then, Pix!
Lol trust Amy!
Let's hope you wake up 'crease free'!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Hope you dont get too 'bored' laying on it Image
Image Image Image Image Image
hopefully when i wake up i wony have a pillow crease down my face!
A bed that smoothes out the wrinkles while you sleep...you could make a fortune...!