[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MY CASH IS SAFE - Carers UK Forum

MY CASH IS SAFE

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
As a charity does carers uk have much cash stashed away in high interest banks or do they spend it as and when req.

GEORGE====
Hey George,

you were up late last night Image

According to the news last night some charities seem to have got their fingers badly burnt - hope Carers UK wasn't one of them Image Image

susieq
Had LAURA over last night she went to bed early and left no room for me plus iam a bit sick of watching high school musical and Hanah Montana Image Image Image
won't affect us either way.

if like all other similar bodies, the largest part of their operational costs go in staff, for example local councils budgets spend 27% of their budget on staff pensions.

Charities along with Banks won't come out of this unscathed, there are more moral ways of making your money work than investing your surplus funds in dodgey banks for more return on the % of interest paid.