[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
carers protest ?????? - Carers UK Forum

carers protest ??????

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Whats the situation re the carers protest for next year ??

ive just had a thought as i have been advised by our doctor to have a carers assessment why dont we all set a date for sometime next year and get every single carer to apply for a carers assessment i know it may delay some genuine claims but iam sure some people would get the message .
Health visitor has told me it "costs" over £150 for one assessment ?
The date for the National Protest is Wednesday 22nd April,2009.

The date for the Local Protest is Friday 24th April, 2009.
this is because the MP's are in their constituency and not
parliament and will be able to receive petitions, etc.

and i am hoping you and the old doll will be there george,
as you were the one who started all this Image

krys
On 21st APRIL iam on way back from Belgium (ROYAL ENGINEERS CEREMONY) so if owt is going on in LONDON TOWN will stay over for couple of nights.
On 21st APRIL iam on way back from Belgium (ROYAL ENGINEERS CEREMONY) so if owt is going on in LONDON TOWN will stay over for couple of nights.
Nice one George, hopefully we'll see you then Image
brilliant george Image as i am so looking forward to meeting you
(rosemary has told me so much about you Image Image Image Image )
lies ,lies and more lies dont believe a word she says iam just nice and cuddly and all sort of fluffy round the edges Image
omg my imagination running away with me, you sound like big bird Image Image
I have a soft toy hedgehog that fits your description, George Image Image Image
Are there any other protests, or happenings being held on that day that might reduce the news coverage about the carers protest?
<<Are there any other protests, or happenings being held on that day that might reduce the news coverage about the carers protest?>>

If there aren't any planned yet then you can be sure the government will find something to cover it up with!!!!!

Boggle AKA The Mother.

http://hariandherdustbinfullofdoctors.blogspot.com/