[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
my back diagnosis :( - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

my back diagnosis :(

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
The only difference being that the other SS would shoot you after torturing you;Social services just carry on with the torture! Image
STAN in MAY 1940 was in fact about to be shot by the S.S. he was in civilian clothes and the 3rd S.S. panza division claimed STAN and his mates were in fact spy`s they were all lined up in courtyard awaiting execution it was stopped at last minute by German Field marshall his next encounter with S.S. was in 2002 and he often said they were worse than the Germans .

WIR WERDEN UBERWINDEN Image
Charles, I have had carer assessments in the past, I do qualify for the Carer's Allowance, but I'm still not supported really any other way. I think it's due to the fact that we have PAs who live-in. I think I'm kind of classed as a part-time carer, but I feel like a nobody in no-man's land, due to us having PAs. I'm kind of 'lost'. Does that make sense? Anyway, nobody has EVER asked me about my health ..... EVER.
backs 99 percent better yyaya i actually went to town without crutches ths God yayaya am soo happy. FREEDOOM Image Image Image
backs 99 percent better yyaya i actually went to town without crutches ths God yayaya am soo happy. FREEDOOM Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Charles, I have had carer assessments in the past, I do qualify for the Carer's Allowance, but I'm still not supported really any other way. I think it's due to the fact that we have PAs who live-in. I think I'm kind of classed as a part-time carer, but I feel like a nobody in no-man's land, due to us having PAs. I'm kind of 'lost'. Does that make sense? Anyway, nobody has EVER asked me about my health ..... EVER.
Fran, it makes perfect sense. I wish it didn't. I've come across carers in your situation who are treated as though they have no caring role because there are live-in carers. In fact, they are there to organise the care, sort out the problems and often to resolve disputes or even to be the one who gets the abuse from their cared for because they daren't upset the paid help...so yes they should ask about your health. If I were you I'd ask for them to look again at the carers assessment - there is a very useful guide to Carers Assessments here]http://www.carersuk.org/Information/Hel ... smentguide[/url]
Ah, thanks, Charles. If I don't get time to do it before Christmas, I'll think about it afterwards.