Carers Allowance

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I hope that someone can help me out on this matter. I claim carers allowance for my youngest child. And just recently my long term partner moved in with us. He works, so i informed the Carers Allowance department. I lost the child premium that i claimed for our daughter and now receive just the basic amount of £48.65. My question is this, am i still entitled to Carers Allowance because of my partner working? I have had a review form through the post recently and i dont know whether or not this is standard procedure or will the benefit payed for our daughter be took away? Im sure that i have one of these forms before.I dont work but iam full time carer to her. Im her main carer. Im just a little confused. Hope someone can assist!
Iam no expert but as far as i know as long as YOU meet the requirements for carers allowance you should be ok
Iam no expert but as far as i know as long as YOU meet the requirements for carers allowance you should be ok

Thanks g. herschel. Yes, i do meet all the requirements. It is just that because of my partner moving in and all my income changing, iam just a little confused by everything. Image
Hi harmony

If you're confused at all, CarersLine can do a benefits check for you. Freephone 0808 808 7777. Weds/Thurs 10-12 and 2-4pm.

Best wishes

Christine