[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MP's get 24 days off for Christmas - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

MP's get 24 days off for Christmas

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
could say something about Santa only Coming once a year John...............but I might get barred.
I thought it but was too much of a lady to say it Image Image Image , you implied it!!!!! Image Image Image
Lost my first tooth in a pub, made about a fiver for it...... was most disappointed when I lost more and didn't get much under my pillow!!!
My eldest we did a deal, she was about 12 quite a few baby teeth came out at the back Image 5 teeth for the price of 4, with 3 kids i've been stung off that tooth fairy come to think of it!!!
IN A PUB!!!! You started drinking early didn't you No1Mum? Or maybe you got in a fight and lost them ALL that way??? sorry in a small voice.

I was sent a great joke Alex last Easter. Two chocolate Easter Bunnys. One with his ears bitten off and one with his bobtail missing. The one Bunny says "My a... hurts!" and the other one said "WHAT!" Image

I got knicked in a car park the other day Excalibur. I'd only gone over 10 minutes as well! He'd have been "All Shook Up" if I'd seen him do it!!! Image

Pete Image
Hi

I don't believe you lot I put something like Santa comes once a year which i put Innocently and you make it look as i was being rude .
Would I ?.

Of cause it was Elvis in the chip shop why should I lie? as I said Santa was with him and sitting on the counter was the Tooth fairy and Lord Lucan was there also in the queue.
Surprising how good your eye sight gets after 4 double Whiskey's.
John.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

(I thought my pants would never dry!!!!!)
Me in a pub... never!!!!! Image Image Image Image Image My tipple is usually pepsi with loads of ice!!!!
Following on with the Tooth Fairy theme, I heard the other day of a little girl who had lost two teeth - her Nan suggested she put both under her pillow for the tooth fairy - "No fear" said the little girl "she might think it's BOGOF"

Talk about a sign of the times Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Following on with the Tooth Fairy theme, I heard the other day of a little girl who had lost two teeth - her Nan suggested she put both under her pillow for the tooth fairy - "No fear" said the little girl "she might think it's BOGOF"

Talk about a sign of the times Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image
That's the sort of thing my eldest would think of.... thankfully he has a full set of adult teeth now.....Unless he upsets me, he might lose some then!!!!!!! Image Image Image Image Image (only joking son) Image