[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MP's get 24 days off for Christmas - Carers UK Forum

MP's get 24 days off for Christmas

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
THATS NOWT THAT LAZY SOD SANTA ONLY WORKS ONE DAY A YEAR.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Really now! DOrOthyG is trying to put over a serious point. Image

Anyway he isn't real is he??????
Same with that free loading and scrounging easter bunny.
Hi Pete

He is real I see him last Christmas eve talking to Elvis in a chip shop near us it was when i had just been to the pub.
And even Mrs Clause thinks Santa is lazy as she was over heard saying to one of his helper's that with his job Santa only comes once a year it's not fair other's have to work a lot harder.
John
I wouldn't mind 24 hours off Image christmas is stressful at our house due to change in routines, my eldest(bless her little cotton socks n gob) has a problem with people starting early with xmas decs and trees. Last year spotted one on 4th nov and went to her cousins 2nd birthday party F~in and blinding not sooo good infront of little darlings,bet im not the only one that has a humbug in the family. Likes christmas dinner but cannot understand why shops are closed Image Image..... I'l tell you who's a busy gal workwise .. the tooth fairy Image Image Image
Really now! DOrOthyG is trying to put over a serious point. Image

Anyway he isn't real is he??????
people that don't believe in Santa don't get presents! Image Image Image
I believe that Elvis is alive and well, working undercover as a traffic warden, thats a good start, isn't it?
DOrOthyG must despair at you barmy lot!!

Anyway the tooth fairy only came once to me and left a measly tanner under me pillow!! I was told she only came once for the first tooth and thats your lot! Tight fisted so and so. It really hurt getting that tooth out as well Image

I could say something about Santa only Coming once a year John...............but I might get barred.

Was it really Elvis John?????? He wasn't real either was he? Image

Pete (who's as daft as a brush)