[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mothering Sunday - Carers UK Forum

Mothering Sunday

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Greetings to all Mothers especially the elderly ones, in whatever circumstances they find themselves.

I wish them a place of safety, freedom from harm, freedom from abuse, freedom from bullying, freedom from loneliness.

And the odd bunch of daffodils.

DR.... Thinking of the Lonely Uncared for ones.
And hugs to all the children who have 'lost' their Mothers, under whatever circumstances.
Someone made a point on FB about sending similar wishes to the many dads who have taken on the role of being both parents, due to various circs.

Thanks for this thread DITR

x
Greetings to all Mothers especially the elderly ones, in whatever circumstances they find themselves.

I wish them a place of safety, freedom from harm, freedom from abuse, freedom from bullying, freedom from loneliness.

And the odd bunch of daffodils.

DR.... Thinking of the Lonely Uncared for ones.
Thank you, Dancedintherain. I hadn't thought of the lonely uncared for ones. But now I am thinking of them, and sending them thoughts of love.
Hi Dancedintherain

I don't think any of the mother's in our family got any daffodils but they got other mixed flowers.
They all got a meal out and the dogs took them a walk and gave them lots of love along with the children.
We have no boys in the family but there are a lot of girls.

Brian
The dogs have sent a happy mother's day woof to all mothers.

Brian
I think the one of our members wife will be feeling very sad today, so my thoughts are with Paul in Greece and Julie x
I think the one of our members wife will be feeling very sad today, so my thoughts are with Paul in Greece and Julie x
Likewise

x x
me too.Hardest day to cope with.Love to you,Julie and Paul.xx
Most definitely. Thoughts and hugs out to both Paul and Julie.

Bell x