[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MOTABILITY SCHEME - Carers UK Forum

MOTABILITY SCHEME

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
www.motability.co.uk/main.cfm

you can nominate a driver or 2 must have war pension mobility supplement or the higher rate mobility component of D.L.A. if you haver war pension you are allowed slightly more expensive car as the allowance is over £200 per month the D.L.A. is less but not sure by how much think its about £140 per month in total they tax car maintain car and insure it you are allowed new tyres the scheme is for 3 years if you take the lease and are allowed 60-000 miles which ive almost done slapped wrists george.
Thanks George Image
High rate DLA is £46.75 a week and you can get the same cars with DLA as war pension the difference is the deposit has the cars become more expensive the deposits are lower one I looked at was £2000 + on war pension but £3000+ on high rate DLA
the old dolls war pension mobility supplement is £205 per month the car we (me) have ordered is the V.W. passat saloon tdi 2.0 the big engine the 1900 is so noisy and slow even with the higher war pension we have got to find about £500 advance payment so as ive said thank god for winter fuel payment Image i`ll just sit in the house with fluffy slippers hat scarve gloves curled up in duvet to keep warm we cant have both nice car and heating turned on
heating or eating or new car Image Image Image

GEORGE=====