[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Motability cars - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Motability cars

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Thara, if you are going to drive it, then you must be the one to test drive it. Wait until the baby is born, because managing a baby and your disabled brother together is going to be a whole new ball game. I'm very concerned that your desire to get the WAV car sorted out now is all part of the pre birth "nesting" instinct. You need to rest up and save your energy for the birth, not worry about vans this week and tire yourself out.
You are right.

I had not realised that before but yes it is partly true. So I have now postponed the appointment until mid April. I’m due in less than three weeks now. And no my partner will be the one using it mainly. I do not drive.
Ayjay wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:31 pm
thara_1910 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:07 pm
Thanks for the advice!

Is it a good idea to sit inside the car or not? When test driving it, what are the most important things to consider and remember?
It's the easiest way to drive!! ;)
hireacar hireacar.pk/rent-a-car-islamabad
Make sure it's comfortable to sit in and comfortable to use the foot-pedals.

Do you have good visibility in all of the mirrors and out of all windows or are there bad blind-spots.

Does it respond to the controls in the way you expect it to?

Can you see the dashboard display easily, without peering around the steering wheel.

Can you reach the ancillary controls like the heater etc.

Are the controls for the lights and wipers in a similar place to other vehicles you've driven, (it can take a while to get used to them being switched around - which is not uncommon).
I love comfortable cars as you do, also all other members of this forum also want to know even more about cars and luxury cars.